The Long-range Smart Key Emergency Start System Toyota/Lexus/Subaru (2008-2020)
Only for information!
Forbidden in a number of countries!
The Long-range Smart Key Emergency Start System (SKESS-L) for Toyota/Lexus/Subaru (2008-2020) is designed for car’s door opening , alarm off/on and starting the engines of the Toyota/Lexus/Subaru cars with the Keyless Go / Intelligent Key / Keyless Entry / Smart key (Japan/USA/Europe; 433/315 MHz) systems
SKESS-L works with the 94 / 98 / 88 / A8 / 39 / A9 / F1 smart keys.
The working distances between the units in urban areas are: "Key-Big Unit": 4-12 m (with External antenna) and “Key-Auto”: up to 800 m.
Selectivity of the needed car key during its catching.
1. An indication of the new Toyota / Lexus A9 keys (Toyota Camry v70, Land Cruiser Prado 2017+, CHR, Fortuner, Hiace, Alphard)
2. The new mode of work with cars 2018+ with the new key types of keys and with floating frequency.
3. Ability to update earlier versions of the device
This device is specially produced for the Police Agents and Government Institutions who works in the Security sector!
1. The long-range system for emergency start (SKESS-L) of Toyota / Lexus / Subaru engines (2008-2018) (video)
2. Testing of SKESS-L device for emergency opening and starting the engine Toyota Camry (2017) (video)
3. Emergency opening and start of the Toyota Camry (2018) engine with the updated SKESS-L (video)
4. Test of the Lexus RX 300 (2019) emergency opening and starting with a SKESS-L device from a multi-story building (video)
Categories: UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROLS TOYOTA LEXUS
The Long-range Smart Key Emergency Start System Toyota/Lexus/Subaru (2008-2020) reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!