Payment and delivery
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- The bank remittance in EUR, USD, and RUR
- VISA and MasterCard online payments
- Bitcoin (optional)
All electronics are imported from abroad by prepayment on order. The site lists its availability in a warehouse in China or Bulgaria, on the road or in the office. Prices are shown at the office without the cost of delivery to the region.
The cost of delivery from Moscow depends on the specific goods, their quantity, weight, dimensions, delivery location, etc. It is calculated individually when ordering goods at carrier tariffs.
The terms and conditions for the delivery of electronics must be agreed in advance via the Internet or by telephone. The average delivery time for electronics from abroad to Moscow after payment is approximately 10-15 business days. After arriving at the office, the ordered goods are sent further to your address.
Pickup is possible.
Delivery to other regions of Russia and abroad is carried out by the methods indicated on the site, after 100% prepayment.
When sending the goods you ordered by express mail DHL, UPS or EMS, you will be informed of the number of your bill of lading. This allows you to track the movement of your goods on the website of the respective transport company in real time.
The warranty for all (unless specifically agreed upon previously) instruments is 12 months and is provided by the instrument manufacturer. For them there is also a post-warranty service. We are only intermediaries between buyers and the manufacturer of devices for warranty and post-warranty maintenance of electronics.
Inconsistency of the technical specifications described on the website or the documentation attached to the devices with the actual characteristics of the devices, as well as factory defects entail either free repair or exchange of the device by the manufacturer. Instructions and descriptions in English and their Russian translations are taken from the original devices, as Instructions for non-original appliances in Chinese. All breakdowns associated with improper or illiterate operation of devices (the use of abnormal software and equipment) are not considered as warranty, but financial expenses for repairs, etc. are made by the buyer. Repair or exchange of devices, as well as transportation costs in warranty cases, are free.
All financial and other relationships with customers are occurring under the current legislation of Russian Federation. Therefore, we bear the financial, civic and legal responsibility for the proper execution of their obligations to deliver the right buyer of goods.
Any questions, suggestions, comments, or claim to the work of the internet shop you can leave HERE(forum is online and is not edited). Therefore, anyone is free to speak or read the opinions of others.
All devices are sold for official use only!!! If you use them for any illeagal purposes, this is your own responsibility!!!
An order on the website entails the automatic acceptance of the OFFER AGREEMENT indicated below.
THE OFFER AGREEMENT
Internet - shop WWW.ProxKeyProg.COM represented by IP Nikishenko S.B. , OGRNIP 305507427700020 (hereinafter the SELLER), publishes this agreement, which is a public agreement - an offer to both individuals and legal entities (hereinafter the BUYER) about the following:
Article 1. Subject of the contract - offers.
1. The SELLER agrees to transfer ownership to the BUYER, and the BUYER agrees to pay for and accept auto-electronic equipment and auto parts (hereinafter referred to as GOODS) ordered in the WWW.ProxKeyProg.COM online store.
Article 2. The moment of conclusion of the contract.
2.1. The text of this Agreement is a public offer (in accordance with Article 435 and Part 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
2.2. The fact of filling out the ORDER of GOODS at the SELLER, either independently or through the operator, is the unconditional acceptance of this Agreement, and the BUYER is considered as a person who entered into a contractual relationship with the copyright holder of the WWW.ProxKeyProg.COM online store.
2.3. Upon the written request of the BUYER, the copyright holder of the WWW.ProxKeyProg.COM online store draws up an Agreement with the signatures of the parties.
Article 3. Price of GOODS.
3.1. The prices in the online store are indicated in US dollars, Euros and Russian rubles per unit of GOODS.
3.2. The unit price of the GOODS is reflected in receipts of payment or other payment documents.
3.3. The total ORDER amount may include the cost of delivery of the GOODS. This is also reflected in payment receipts or other payment documents.
Article 4. Payment for the GOODS.
4.1. In case of cash payment, the BUYER must pay the SELLER the price of the GOODS at the time of its transfer or as an advance payment of the order.
4.2. In the non-cash form of payment, the BUYER’s obligation to pay the GOODS price shall be deemed fulfilled from the moment the relevant funds are credited to the settlement account indicated by the SELLER ..
4.3. Payment for the GOODS delivered "on order" is made by making 100% (one hundred percent) prepayment for the GOODS.
Article 5. Delivery of the GOODS.
5.1. Delivery of the ordered GOODS to the BUYER is carried out in agreement with the BUYER at the address indicated by the BUYER.
5.2. Delivery of the ordered GOODS to the BUYER within the Russian Federation or abroad is carried out through the EMS-Post of Russia at the expense of the BUYER with the provision of a bill of lading number for tracking on the Internet.
Article 6. Warranties for the goods.
6.1. For all products sold in the online store WWW.ProxKeyProg.COM, except for used PRODUCTS, but including commission GOODS, there is a guarantee.
6.2. The warranty period of operation on the GOODS is established by the manufacturer and it is 12 months from the date of receipt of the GOODS.
6.3. Service warranty and post-warranty service is performed by the manufacturers of GOODS (usually in China). SENDING GOODS for warranty or after-sales service is carried out through the online store WWW.ProxKeyProg.COM. Shipping costs are paid by the BUYER.
Article 7. Rights and obligations of the parties.
7.1. The SELLER undertakes:
7.1.1. Not to disclose any private information of the BUYER and not to provide access to this information to third parties, with the exception of cases provided for by Russian law.
7.1.2. Provide the BUYER with the opportunity to receive free telephone consultations by phone numbers indicated on the website of the online store WWW.SHOP-AUTO-PODOLSK.RU.
The scope of consultations is limited to specific issues related to the implementation of the ORDER.
7.1.3. The SELLER reserves the right to default of the ORDER in case of force majeure situations.
7.1.4. The SELLER reserves the right to amend this AGREEMENT unilaterally until its conclusion.
7.2. BUYER agrees:
7.2. Prior to the conclusion of the AGREEMENT, familiarize yourself with the contents of the Agreement - the Offer, the terms of payment and delivery on the website of the online store WWW.ProxKeyProg.COM.
Article 8. Return and exchange of goods.
8.1. The BUYER’s requirement to exchange or return the ordered electronic PRODUCT is not subject to satisfaction, since all devices undergo pre-sale TEST CONTROL and are complex electronic household appliances that have warranty and post-warranty service, so they will be returned within two weeks (according to the law on consumer protection) not subject to (extract from the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation, see below).
The exception is tools and devices that are not related to electronic products and are not complex household appliances.
8.2. EXCHANGE of GOODS during the warranty period can be made only by the manufacturer.
Article 9. Force majeure circumstances.
9. The parties are exempted from liability for non-performance or improper performance of obligations under the Agreement for the period of force majeure.
Force majeure means extraordinary and insuperable circumstances under the given conditions that impede the performance of their obligations by the PARTIES under this Agreement.
These include natural disasters (earthquakes, floods, etc.), circumstances of public life (military operations, emergency situations, major strikes, epidemics, etc.), prohibitive measures of state bodies (transportation prohibition, currency restrictions, international sanctions trade ban, etc.).
During this time, the PARTIES have no mutual claims, and each of the PARTIES assumes its own risk of the consequences of force majeure.
Article 10. Duration of the contract.
10.1. The Parties acknowledge that the fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement begins from the moment of ordering the GOODS by the BUYER and taking it into processing by the SELLER and ends when the parties completely fulfill the obligations.
10.2. All disputes and disagreements arising in the performance by the PARTIES of their obligations under this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiations. If it is impossible to eliminate them, the PARTIES are entitled to apply for judicial protection of their interests.
Details of the copyright holder of the online store WWW.ProxKeyProg.COM
Indicated in the relevant payment documents when ordering GOODS.
CIVIL CODE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Article 435. Offer.
1. An offer is recognized as an offer addressed to one or several specific persons, which is quite definite and expresses the intention of the person who made the offer to consider himself to have entered into an agreement with the addressee who will accept the offer.
The offer must contain the essential terms of the contract.
2. The offer binds the person who sent it from the moment it was received by the addressee. If the notice of withdrawal of the offer was received earlier or simultaneously with the offer itself, the offer shall be considered not received.
Invitation to make offers. Public offer.
1. Advertising and other offers addressed to an indefinite number of persons are considered as an invitation to make offers, unless otherwise expressly indicated in the offer.
2. A proposal containing all the essential terms of the contract, from which the will of the person making the proposal is seen to conclude the contract on the terms specified in the proposal with anyone who responds, is recognized as an offer (public offer).
Public offer of goods.
1. An offer of goods in its advertising, catalogs and descriptions of goods addressed to an indefinite number of persons is recognized as a public offer (clause 2 of Article 437) if it contains all the essential conditions of a retail sale and purchase agreement.
2. The display at the point of sale (on shelves, in display cases, etc.) of goods, the demonstration of their samples or the provision of information about the goods sold (descriptions, catalogs, photographs of goods, etc.) at the place of sale is recognized as a public offer regardless whether the price and other material terms of the retail purchase and sale agreement are indicated, unless the seller has clearly determined that the goods are not intended for sale.
GOOD QUALITY NON-FOOD PRODUCTS,
NOT SUBJECT TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE FOR ANALOGUES
PRODUCT OF OTHER SIZES, FORMS, DIMENSIONS, FITS,
FLOWERS OR PACKAGES
(as amended by Decisions of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 20, 1998 N 1222,
dated 02/06/2002 N 81)
11. Technically complex household goods for which the warranty periods are set (metal-cutting and woodworking household machines; household appliances and appliances; household electronic equipment; household computing and multiplying equipment; photo and film equipment; telephones and fax equipment; electric musical instruments; toys electronic, domestic gas equipment and devices).